My garden therapy room is located:
Off Hampden Road
My practice is easy to reach from the M4 and the A404, close to Maidenhead town centre, Windsor and Slough.
I'd like to reassure all of my clients that I take yours and my safety very seriously. I'm following government guidelines as well as the Association of Reflexologist guidelines to ensure I keep us both as safe as possible throughout your appointment.
• My treatment room has been thoroughly cleaned and all unnecessary items have been removed to allow me to clean properly.
• Before your appointment I will ask you some Covid questions to ascertain if it is appropriate for you to have a treatment. I will as these questions again before your treatment starts.
• We will both sanitise our hands on your arrival using an organic hand sanitiser.
• Please arrive at the time booked as I will not be able to admit you earlier unless the room is ready for the next appointment.
• I will wear a face mask if you are having a reflexology treatment and a face mask and a face shield if you are having Indian head massage treatment. You will be asked to wear a suitable face covering unless you are exempt from wearing one.
• Please bring your own water bottle.
• Payment is by contactless card payment or bank transfer.
• Please use the toilet before you attend your appointment as I do not have toilet facilities in the cabin.
• We will both sanitise our hands at the end of your appointment